Joke: Trapped on Desert Island


Abe and Esther are flying to Australia for a two week vacation to celebrate their 40th  anniversary.Suddenly, over the public address system, the Captain  announces,  "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news.  Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency  landing.

Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able  to land on the beach. However, the odds are that we may never be rescued  and will have to live on the island for the rest of our  lives."
Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island. 
 
An hour later Abe turns to his wife and asks,  "Esther, did we pay our charity pledge check to Beth Shalom Synagogue  yet?" "No, sweetheart," she responds.Abe, still shaken from the  crash landing, then asks, "Esther, did we pay our United Jewish Appeal  pledge? "Oy vey, no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the check," she  says. One last thing, Esther. Did you remember to send a check for the  Synagogue Building Fund this month?," he asks.  Oy, forgive me, Abie," begged Esther. "I didn't send that one, either." Abe grabs her and gives her the biggest hug and kiss in 40 years. Esther pulls away  and asks him, " So, why did you kiss me?"
 
 Abe answers, "They'll find us."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why IS That Man Taking Such An Interest In My Child??

Will Motty Borger’s Suicide Make Any Difference?

Minister for Welfare Visits Lema'an Achai Today