Syrian War?


Comments

  1. Why do you have to have profanity on your website???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the joke would work better if the offending word would be replaced with *^@& or something.
      However, I don't have the technical skills to take the offending word out and replace it.
      David - If you coud could fix it up, I'd be happy to take this one down and post the cleaned-up version!

      Delete
  2. Sorry Don't know how to
    You shouldn't be putting up such things in the 1st place if you can't send a clean version.
    That's not the David Morris that I know!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why IS That Man Taking Such An Interest In My Child??

Will Motty Borger’s Suicide Make Any Difference?

Minister for Welfare Visits Lema'an Achai Today