Discovering PicsArt

My recent foray into 21st Century amateur photography has introduced me to the awesome power of the humble cellphone (in my case a Galaxy S5), the image processing & social networking of Instagram and, this week, the next step in artistic online post-processing "PicsArt".

My 18 yo daughter Yael suggested I take a look at this ap.

Whereas Instagram helps you make a good photograph even better, PicsArt enables you create a new image out of the photo.

The special effects and editing tools are so powerful that one can merely touch up, or entirely recreate your image.

Here's a few of my first attempts; the photos were taken this week in the rainy Galilee (Zippori and Hararit):







  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why IS That Man Taking Such An Interest In My Child??

Marrying a Soloveitchik

Hoax Letter Sent to Synagogue