David's Portraits




I have previously posted (here and here) that I have recently taken up my Galaxy 5S cellphone camera, which is remarkably agile, and I am experimenting with PicsArt and Instagram.

Here are some of the latest photos, with a 'focus' on portraits.


Hold Hands for the Ride!


Tamar plays with the sunhat, mid-ride 

Three Delicious Granddaughters - Shulamit, Netta and Tamar Gilad
Shulamit gets comfortable on Ariel's shoulders during a tiyul

Sibs on a Hay-Stack
The "artist" - spotlighted in a shaft of sunshine at Beit Guvrin Caves

                             


                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why IS That Man Taking Such An Interest In My Child??

Minister for Welfare Visits Lema'an Achai Today

Will Motty Borger’s Suicide Make Any Difference?